06 March 2007

Here is my favorite series of photos of Seth and I. These were taken at Cannon Beach, OR.

I post these pictures because I'm feeling particularly enamoured tonight. To explain: this morning, as per usual, Seth did not wake up when my alarm went off. Instead, he slept deeply as I showered and dressed for work. As I was bustling into the room to grab a sweater, he sat up abruptly, still very much asleep. And then gently, ever so carefully, he leaned down and kissed the pillow where my head would have been had I not been rushing off to catch my bus. Having "kissed" me, he then promptly rolled over and slept on. Smitten, I pounced on him in bed, trying to tell him what he had just done. "Seth," I said. "You just kissed the pillowcase!"

"Oh," he replied. "I missed."


1 comment:

Unknown said...

You don't update your blog NEARLY enough. Here comes Leigh with the criticisms!