01 December 2007

The Dons and their toys


So Dawn Abel is the cutest woman alive. And yes, she had my dad spray-paint her crutches so they wouldn't be so damn ugly. But she chose lime green, which for me raises a few questions about what she deems "ugly" in the first place.
When my mom got in her motorcycle accident, my brother and I jokingly told my parents that they were to sell the motorcycles and purchase a Ford Shelby Mustang or some equivalent. Obviously they took us seriously. This picture explains why my father is the luckiest man alive:

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your parents now own my dream car. I am envious. We never joke about yellow Mustangs, Jenn. Never.

Samantha said...

Awesome! Just got my very first set of crutches today and will had them in 4 weeks when I walk down isle! Will be painting mine too :)

Unknown said...

What a replacement! Wish your mom recovered fast so she could try the new wheel already. True -- four-wheeled vehicles are way safer to drive than motorcycles. But it does not exclude anyone from risks. So have your car and your health insured in case of emergencies. And always know your rights when it comes to accidents, where many parties are involved.

Maggie Malone @Mastrangelo Law Offices