14 December 2007

Reasons being...

So if you received an invite to my blog and are wondering why you didn't need this before, a brief explanation:

Turns out, a co-worker of mine at dear old Tara had a blog on which she posted exaggerative, sarcastic and often downright ugly things about her world. This happens to include her day to day work life. She gave everyone and everything a nickname (mostly hurtful). She was also stupid enough to leave a link to her blog on my roommate's blog, so of course I started to read it.To make a long and childish story short, after she started to mock me with content from my blog, I decided enough was enough. It is really quite a shame that my blog cannot be public right now, but if my words are going to be misconstrued and twisted by an immature young woman who hates her job, I've got to just remove her from my readership.

So I'm sorry about the extra step in coming here to read this damn thing. The internet is strange, strange place. And co-workers can be awful, even in India.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Moral of the story: The real world is just like high school. Mostly like Pathfinders.

Mirmo said...

What someone's messin with my Jenn? Tell her to meet me at the bike racks, 3 o'clock, after school. =) Honey that girl is crazy and jealous and a total loser. Who cares if she mocks you? No one goes to her blog anyway. I say free your writing! Besides, I can't remember another password. HA!

Vanessa Marie said...

That's a bummer dude (a la Big Lebowski style, which Jon happen to get 927 for Hanukkah). Mean people suck.